You’ll find the answers to everything you need to know below. This method should definitely help if the cause of the problem is the incompatibility in the iOS. Press and hold Option key (MAC) or press and hold Shift key (Windows) after iTunes/Finder detects your iPhone.
That is not a compatible backup file with your iPhone running iOS 10. This may seem very frustrating because you may not know what is going on and you most likely don’t know what to do to fix it.
- You can contact Apple support free assistance on any iOS issue.
- The software will automatically start fixing the device.
- If a simple restart of your computer and iTunes/Finder did not work and you don’t understand why, it may be an issue of iTunes being out of date.
- It allows to get lost WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat messages, and media content like photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, etc.
This professional repair tool will get in the groove and fix the iPhone black screen of death without any data loss. With its excellent iOS repair technology, this superb software will never let you down. Contrary to hardware issues, some software causes may https://dandmroofing.com/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-xiaomi-device/ lead to the iPhone black screen of death. However, you still got the chance to repair iPhone black screen if it’s due to a software issue. As we’ve just explained, there are many situations that may result in hard drive corruption.
- When Force restart or update don’t repair iOS system, try factory reset.
- You can fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo by hard reset.
- IOS updates not only bring an array of new features and fix any bugs in the previous version but also get more security for the device.
- Once the firmware is downloaded, simply push the “Repair” button to unzip the firmware and start installing it on your iPhone.
To use FSCK, you will need to boot into Single User mode by pressing and holding Cmd + S when your computer boots. If there is no iTunes backup, what should you do to restore data in the event of iPhone start loop? If you have an iCloud backup, it is easy to recover lost data. During the recovery process, you may find a limitation in MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS Free Edition. Simply put, it can only recover 2 videos/photos/app photos each time, recover 10 contacts/call histories once, etc. Thus, we suggest using its Full Edition so as to recover more data. If the app update cannot solve the issue – iPhone randomly restarts, what else should be done?